Apple Cinema Display ADC (22-Inch) is an active-matrix LCD matte display with maximum resolution of 1600×1024 pixels. As compared to its predecessor, Apple Cinema Display Original (22-Inch) the display has more crystal-clear casing. It is enclosed in a high-density polycarbonate frame mounted on an easel-style stand with an integrated two port USB hub and an ADC (Apple Display Connector) for analog and digital video input\output, USB data transferring and power supply. Apple Cinema Display Original (22-Inch) is compatible with the “Gigabit Ethernet” Power Macintosh G4/400, G4/450 DP, and G4/500 DP.
Apple Cinema Display ADC (22-Inch)
Introduction Date: July 19, 2000.
- Code name: Cinema Display.
- Frame material: Polycarbonate.
- Display Type: LCD.
- Display Size: 22-Inch.
- Format: “letterbox”.
- Optimum Resolution (pixels): 1600×1024.
- Supported Resolutions (pixels): 800 x 500, 800 x 512, 800 x 600 (stretched), 1024 x 640, 1024 x 768, 1280 x 800, and 1600 x 1024 (native).
- DPI/PPI: 86.45.
- Dot/Pixel Pitch: N/A.
- Max. Display Colors: 16.7 Million.
- Viewing Angle: 160 degrees horizontal, 160 degrees vertical.
- Response Time: N/A.
- Brightness: 180 cd/m2.
- Contrast Ratio: 300:1.
- Built-in Audio: No.
- Built-in Camera: No.
- USB 1.0: 2.
- Firewire: No.
- DVI: No.
- ADC: Yes.
- Power: 77 W.
- Supported MacOS: 9.0.4.
- Dimensions: 18.9 x 23.1 x 12.2.
- Average Weight: 25 lbs.
Apple Orders, Discontinuation, Price
Apple Order No: M8058ZM/A.
Apple Model No: M8149.
Discontinued Date: January 28, 2003.
Original Price: $3999.
- The ADC (Apple Display Connector) is a proprietal Apple DVI connector capable of transferring analog and digital video signals, USB, and power. It was implemented in last CRT Apple displays and polycarbonate LCD Apple Displays until June 2004. It is not compatible with standard DVI output and the latter therefore was ditched in Cinema Displays. Power Mac G5 introduced in October 2004 was the last Apple product featuring ADC.
- To learn more about Apple Cinema Display error codes: Error Codes.
- Trade in your old Apple Display for top dollar: We buy old, secondhand models for the best price online.