On Apple Watch, the first time you run the Activity app, the feature prompts you to specify how active you are: Highly, Moderately or Lightly. The app assigns a daily Move goal in calories based on the level you choose, ase well as on your height, your weight and your are. You can adjust the Move goal to provide a suitable challenge. You can also adjust the Move goal starting from the Weekly Summary screen the Activity app displays at the end of each week.
How to Adjust Your Move Goal
- Lift your wrist to wake Apple Watch, and the watch face appears.
- Click the Digital Crown, and the Home screen appears.
- Tap Activity to display the Activity screen.
- Swipe left to display the Move screen which will show the current Move goal and today’s progress toward the goal established.
- Force-touch the screen. Note that you can force-touch any screen in the Activity app to display the Options screen. On the Move screen you can see your current Move goal.
- On the Options screen, tap Change Move Goal to display the Change Move Goal screen.
- You can tap Increase or Decrease to adjust the calorie count.
- Tap Update, and the Move screen will appear again. It will show the new target.
- It’s very hard to part with, but if must say good-by to your old Apple Watch, don’t forget to contact us, we at igotoffer will only be happy to buy it from you for the best price online.