You can create a new event in your calendar, using Siri. After activating Siri by saying Hey Siri or by pressing and holding the Digital Crown, speak the details of the event you want to create. If you provide intelligible and complete information, Siri will display a calendar tile. It shows the event, so you can read and confirm it. However, if the information is incomplete or Siri can’t understand it, she will prompt you to fill in the gaps.
How to Create New Event
- Lift your wrist to wake Apple Watch and display the watch face.
- To activate Siri, press and hold the Digital Crown or say Hey Siri.
- When the Siri screen appears, say the details of the event you are creating. For example, you can say Create an event meeting with iGotOffer at 5 pm on October 3rd for 2 hours. The name used must be one of your contacts. Siri will display the interpretation of what you say.
- If Siri understands the message, that’s if your meaning is clear, Siri will display a calendar tile with a Confirm button and a Cancel button.
Note that Siri will warn you if the event being created conflicts with an existing event.
- Tap Confirm if the event is correct.
- Siri will confirm that she added the event to your calendar.
- Click the Digital Crown, and the watch face will appear again.
- Check on our prices for your old Apple Watch 1st series. Sell it now to iGotOffer.com and save money for Apple Watch 2nd series: Apple Watch for sale, for top price online.