On Apple Watch the Messages app enables users to quickly reply to a message you receive on Apple Watch. The Messages app analyzes the message as best it can. It offers a selection of preset replies. If one of these is suitable, you can send it with a single tap of your finger. If not, you can dictate more suitable text and then send it.
Apple Watch Messages App: How to Reply to a Message
- Lift the wrist to wake watch face.
- When the watch face appears, click the Digital Crown.
- On the Home screen, tap Messages to open the Messages app.
- On the Messages screen, tap the message to which you want to reply.
- When the message opens, tap Reply.
- When the list of preset replies appears, you can tap Emoji to send an emoticon.
- You can tap one of the preset replies to send the text instantly.
- Tap Dictate, and the Dictation screen will open.
- Now speak the text you want to send, and then tap Send. Messages will send the message and add it to the conversation.
- It’s hard to part with, but if you need money. Don’t forget to contact us, we at iGotOffer will only be happy to buy the secondhand Apple Watch for the best price online. Free instant quote, free and fully insured shipping, fast and secure payment: Sell my Apple Watch now, the nicest and easiest way to recycle your used and old gadget.