You can always remove an app from Apple Watch without removing it from iPhone. Then, if you change your mind and decide to reinstall it, you can easily install it again.
How to Uninstall an App From Apple Watch
If you do not want to keep an app on Apple Watch, you must work from the My Watch screen in the Apple Watch app on iPhone.
- Press Home on iPhone to display the Home screen.
- As the Home screen appears, tap the Apple Watch.
- The Apple Watch app opens. Now tap My Watch.
- On the My Watch screen tap the app you do not want to keep and want to uninstall.
- When the screen for the apps appears, set Show App on Apple Watch switch to Off.
- The Uninstalling readout will next appear while the Apple Watch app uninstalls the app from Apple Watch.
- Tap My Watch and the My Watch screen will appear. You may want to uninstall another app and you can easily repeat the operation if necessary.
- Note that some apps have Glances, but other apps do not have them. If an app has a Glance, you can prevent the Glance from appearing on Apple Watch by setting the Show in Glances switch to Off. You do not need to uninstall a particular app to disable its Glance.