It’s obvious that the Workout app on Apple Watch enables you to track the progress of your workouts. The workout app also feeds your exercise time and calorie expenditure to the Activity app, helping it to track your activity as a whole. By using the Workout screen in the Apple Watch app on iPhone, you can choose whether to display to goal metric during workouts or whether to use Power saving mode to conserve battery life.
How to Configure the Workout App
- On iPhone press Home to display the Home screen.
- Now tap Apple Watch to open the Apple Watch app.
- Tap My Watch to open the My Watch screen.
- Tap Workout, and the Workout screen will appear.
- Set the Show Goal Metrics switch to On if you want the Workout app to display numbers showing workout distance, calorie burn, elapsed time toward the goal, instead of showing a progress ring.
- Set the Power Saving Mode switch to On if you want to disable the heart-rate sensor during walking and running workouts. Disabling the sensor saves battery power but reduces the accuracy of calorie burn measurement.
- We Help You Save Money: Sell your old and used Apple Watch to iGotOffer for the best price online! – Sell Apple Watch now.