Configure Clock App: On Apple Watch, the Clock app enables users to choose between 12-hour time and 24-hour time for digital watch faces. User can choose whether Apple Watch alerts them to timers and alarms set on iPhone and whether Apple Watch displays a red dot to alert them to unread notifications. User can also select a monogram to display in the Monogram complications on the Color watch face and customize the city abbreviations for the World Clock complication.
How to Configure Clock App
- On iPhone, press Home to view the Home screen.
- Now tap Apple Watch, and the Apple Watch app will open.
- Tap My Watch to display the My Watch screen.
- Tap Clock, and the Clock screen will appear.
- Set the 24-Hour Time switch to On or Off, as needed.
- Set the Push Alerts from iPhone switch to On to see alerts for iPhone timers and alarms.
- Set the Notifications Indicator switch to On to enable the red notification light.
- Tap Monogram to display the Monogram screen, and then type your monogram. Then tap Clock to return to the Clock screen.
- Tap City Abbreviations no display the City abbreviations screen. On that screen tap the city whose abbreviation you want to change, and then type the new abbreviations.
- Before you switch to a new Apple Watch model, you can sell your old Apple Watch for the highest price online: Check on our prices!: Used and old Apple Watch for sale, check our prices and sell now!