iPad Pro 12.9-inch model is more capable, versatile and portable than anything that Apple designed before. As Apple itself states, “its epic screen turns advanced tasks into brilliant, immersive experiences”. In fact, the key to the iPad Pro experience is the multi-touch and most vivid Retina display which allows the user to see content in detail. The 12.9‑inch iPad Pro has the highest resolution of any iOS device. iPad Pro offers up to double the graphics performance of iPad Air 2, rendering detailed visuals, fluid animations and effects which seem very real.
iPad Pro 12.9-Inch
Introduction: Announced in September, 2015. Released in November, 2015.
- CPU: Dual-core 2.26 GHz (Twister).
- GPU: PowerVR Series 7 (12-core graphics).
- Chipset: 64-bit chipset Apple A9X.
- Memory: Internal memory 32/128/256 GB, 4 GB RAM.
- Display type: LED-backlit IPS LCD, capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors. Size 12.9 inches (~77.0% screen-to-body ratio).
- Screen resolution: 2732×2048 (~264 ppi pixel density).
- Multitouch screen: Yes.
- Protection: Scratch-resistant glass, oleophobic coating.
- SIM: Nano-SIM/ Electronic SIM card (e-SIM).
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi and LTE. Supports 20 LTE bands. Up to 150 Mbps via LTE. WLAN, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, hotspot. Bluetooth v4.0, A2DP, EDR.
- GPS: With A-GPS, GLONASS (Wi‑Fi + Cellular model only).
- NFC: NFC.
- Network technology: GSM / CDMA / HSPA / EVDO / LTE.
- Cameras: 8-megapixel iSight and 1.2 MP FaceTime HD cameras on both the front and the back. Primary camera: 8 MP, f/2.4, 31mm, autofocus, check quality, features 1.12µm pixel size, geo-tagging, touch focus, face/smile detection, HDR (photo/panorama). Video: 1080p@30fps, 720p@120fps, HDR, stereo sound rec. Secondary camera: 1.2 MP, 720p@30fps, face detection, HDR, FaceTime over Wi-Fi or Cellular.
- Platform and Software: iOS 9, upgradable to iOS 10.2.
- Loudspeakers: Four stereo speakers. 3.5mm jack. Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic.
- USB: v3.0, reversible connector; magnetic connector.
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Ion 10,307 mAh battery (38.8 Wh). Talk time – Up to 10 h (multimedia)
- Other features: Sensors Fingerprint (front-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, compass, barometer.
- Messaging: iMessage, Email, Push Email, IM.
- Browser: Pre-installed browser Safari (HTML5).
- Dimensions: 12.04 x 8.69 x 0.27 inches.
- Average weight: 713 grams (Wi-Fi) or 723 grams (LTE) (1.57 lb).
- Colors: Space Gray, silver, gold.
- Apple’s iPad Pro comes with powerful apps for the tasks you do every day. The App Store has tons of apps specifically (more than one million of them) designed for the Retina display of this model.
- No matter how you turn the iPad Pro 12.9-inch, you’ll want to turn it up. The tablet creates a rich and detailed soundstage, and the machine automatically adjusts the orientation of the high frequencies to the topmost speakers.
- The 64-bit A9X chip makes the iPad Pro faster than a speeding laptop. Despite this barrier-breaking performance, the A9X chip’s efficient architecture enables up to ten hours of battery life. According to Apple, with up to 1.8 times the CPU performance of iPad Air 2, the A9X chip delivers incredible responsiveness. On iPad Pro 12.9-inch, even complex actions like editing 4K video happen immediately and with smoothness. This chip gives you the power to create 3D models.
- The Pad Pro can connect to the fastest Wi-Fi or cellular networks so you can surf the web, stream movies and share documents from virtually anywhere. With the Wi-Fi + Cellular model, the user can also make phone and FaceTime calls, using the existing data plan. It is also possible to create a hotspot.
- iSight and FaceTime HD Cameras capture every detail in greater detail. The front-facing FaceTime HD camera’s latest sensor makes video calls more lifelike. The cameras allow users to take incredible shots, as they capture stunning images with 50 percent higher resolution than any other iPad.
- Adobe Photoshop Fix is a feature that lets the user share instantly and post to a website or social network (the iPad Pro 12.9-inch with Wi-Fi + Cellular can connect from almost anywhere).
- The 12.9-inch iPad Pro is thinner than iPhone 7 and And thanks to the aluminum unibody, both sizes feel reassuringly solid in the hand, it is very easy to handle.
- The iPad Pro uses Touch ID technology to turn your fingerprint into an unforgettable password which allows you to unlock the device with just a touch. It is also possible to make secure purchases in iTunes, iBooks and the App Store. With Apple Pay, you can make purchases easily and securely.
- The iPad Pro uses a Smart Keyboard, that is unbelievably thin and even doubles as a lightweight yet durable iPad cover. You can attach it and start typing thanks to Smart Connector, as there are no cords, pairing or plugs. In fact, for many, a keyboard remains a convenient way to put thoughts down and get work done. The Smart Keyboard features innovative technologies that free you from switches, plugs and even pairing. It’s a perfect blend of utility and portability.
- With this model, developers can design even more highly immersive console-style games and fast apps.
- For added convenience, Apple SIM comes installed on the 12.9‑inch iPad Pro in a number of countries.
- Apple Pencil for iPad Pro: The revolutionary stylus – Apple Pencil feels incredibly responsive from the moment you pick it up. It’s sensitive to both tilt and pressure, allowing you to create a range of artistic effects. And with its pixel-perfect precision, Apple Pencil opens up new creative possibilities.Apple Pencil lets you edit like a pro: the user can erase, shade or enhance down to the smallest detail.
- Asking yourself where to sell used Apple iPad? You’ve come to the right place. We buy your old iDevices, Apple iPad included, for the highest price online: Sell iPad now for top dollar cash. Free instant quote, free fully insured shipping, fast and secure payment.