iPod Shuffle 4th Gen 2 Gb VoiceOver: The public being less than enthusiastic about the iPod shuffle 3rd Generation, Apple engineers turned to the 2nd generation design with clickable ring buttons. But iPod Shuffle 4th Gen was smaller than the second model and preserved the VoiceOver function from the iPod Shuffle 3rd generation with action button on top. The player can speak the name of songs, artists and playlists in 14 languages and boasts the Genius Mixer function as well. That is, Genius can compile a playlist picking up similar songs. The housing is offered in five colors — silver with a black click wheel ring and blue, orange, pink, and green with a white click wheel ring. There’s only one 2 Gb version for all colors with battery life up to 15 hours.
iPod Shuffle 4th Gen 2 Gb VoiceOver
Introduced on September 1, 2010.
- Processor Type: Samsung ARM.
- Storage capacity: 2 GB.
- Connectivity: USB.
- Mac support: Mac 10.5.8.
- Dimensions: 1.14 x 1.24 x 0.34 .
- Average weight: 0.44 oz.
- Navigation: Click wheel on front, voice over button on top.
- Format: MP3.
- Battery Type: Lithium ion battery provides 10 hours of playback.
- Colors: Silver, blue, orange, pink, green.
Apple Orders, Discontinuation
Apple Order: MC584LL/A.
Apple Model No: A1373 (EMC 2400).
Discontinued: September 12, 2012.
- Unlike the previous models, especially the unlucky 3rd generation one, iPod shuffle 4th generation shows excellent results with hi-fi semi-professional headphones. There’s no hiss between tracks and the sound is richer. It’s not the top but acceptable result for audio player that small.
- Looking where to sell old iPod Shuffle? You are in the right place: We at iGotOffer.com pay the highest price online for your used and old gadgets. Free shipping, instant quote, fast and secure payment: iPod for Sale.