To configure Apple Watch and the apps installed on it, in order to suite the way you prefer, use the Apple Watch app on iPhone and the Settings app on Apple Watch itself. The Apple Watch App can be managed from the My Watch screen. You can use the Explore screen and learn about features and you can use the Featured screen to view featured apps on the App Store. You can also use the Search screen to search for apps by name or by keyword or the About screen which contains information about the watch.
- Press Home on iPhone.
- Tap Apple Watch on the Home screen.
- Tap My Watch on the Apple Watch app screen.
- Tap General.
You can tap a button to display another screen. You can set a switch to On (the icon changes to On) or Off (the icon changes to Off).
- Tap My Watch, and the My Watch screen will appear again.
- Drag up to scroll down and see the list of built-in apps.
- Tap on an app to configure it.
- Drag up to scroll down further and to see the list of apps you have installed.
- Tap an app to configure it.
- Tap Explore to see the Explore screen.
- Tap Play to play a video.
- Tap Featured to view featured apps on the App Store.
- You can tap See All to see more apps in the same category (such as the Get Started category).
- Tap Search and search for an app by name or by keyword or keywords.
- Tap Get to install an app on Apple Watch.
- To save money for a new iDevice, trade in your used Apple Watch for the best price online: We at iGotOffer buy your old Apple Watches for the highest price.