How to reset sync data: Apple Watch automatically syncs data from iPhone. That’s the Calendar app on Apple Watch automatically syncs calendar data and the Contacts app automatically syncs contacts info.
Apple Watch: How to Reset Sync Data
Usually the syncing takes place seamlessly in the background. In some rare cases, however, sync problems may occur. In this case, you can use the Apple Watch app on iPhone to reset the contact and the calendar data. The Calendar data and the Contact data then sync again from the scratch.
- On iPhone, press Home.
- On the Home screen tap Apple Watch.
- Tap My Watch.
- Tap General on My Watch screen.
- Tap Reset on the General screen.
- Tap Reset Sync Data on the Reset screen.
Thus the Apple Watch app will reset the sync data for your contacts and calendar.
- Trade in your old Apple Watch for fast cash at iGotOffer. We at iGotOffer.com buy your old iDevices, Apple Watches included, for the best price online. Free instant quote, free fully insured shipping, fast and secure payment: Used Apple Watch for sale.