If an app you have already installed on iPhone has an Apple Watch companion app available, iPhone can automatically download that app and install it on Apple Watch. These feature is useful, because it can give you access to companion apps you did know existed.
How to Control Automatic Downloading of Apps
If you find that iPhone automatically installs too many apps on Apple Watch, you can always turn off automatic downloading of apps.
- Press Home on iPhone to display the Home screen.
- When the Home screen appears, tap Apple Watch to open the Apple Watch app.
- Now tap My Watch to open the My Watch screen.
- Tap General and the General screen will appear.
- Tap Automatic Downloads, and the Automatic Downloads screen will appear.
- Set the Automatically Download Apps switch to Off.
- Trade in your old Apple Watch for top cash : We at iGotOffer buy your old consumer electronics for the highest price online, Apple Watches included. Sell your old Apple Watch now and save money for a new device.