Apple Watch: How to Browse Photos
It is perfectly possible to browse photos stored on Apple Watch. You can enjoy these photos you have synced to the device. You can zoom out to get an overview of any picture. You can scroll up and down to locate and view the photos you are looking for. Then you can open a photo for viewing full screen. You can even view larger photos, if you choose to zoom in further. You can also quickly move from one photo to another. Here is our text about syncing the photographs: How to Choose Which Photos to Sync to Apple Watch.
How to Browse Photos
- Lift your wrist and the watch face will appear as Apple Watch awakens.
- Click the Digital Crown to display the Home screen.
- Tap Photos, and the Photos app will open, showing photo thumbnails. Normally, the Photos app displays thumbnails at first. If the Photos app displays a photo full screen at first, turn the Digital Crown counterclockwise to display the thumbnails.
- Swipe up to scroll down, and other thumbnails will appear.
- Turn the Digital Crown clockwise, and the Photos app will zoom the photos larger.
- Drag the zoomed view to display the photo you want to view, next tap that photo, and the photo will appear full screen.
- Swipe left or right, and the next photograph will appear.
- Turn the Digital Crown clockwise. The Photos app zooms in on the photo, and you’ll see the details.
- Double-tap the photo, and the Photos app will zoom out to display the photo full screen.
- Turn the Digital Crown counterclockwise to display the photo thumbnails.
- Tap the photo you want to see next, and the photo will appear full screen.
How to Display Photos From the Photos App on Apple Watch On an Apple TV?
You can use iPhone to play photos to Apple TV. All the photos stored on Apple Watch are synced from iPhone. The smartphone contains higher-resolution versions of the photos than Apple Watch does. As long as you’ve got an album synced from your iPhone, you can even view pictures while your smartphone is out of range.
Let’s say that the Apple Watch may have a small screen, but the device is still large enough to show off those pictures of your adventures in the North Pole or a happy event during a baseball game to your friends.
How to Create an Album on Apple Watch
To create an album on Apple Watch, proceed as follows:
- To create an album, open the Photos app on the iPhone.
- Select Albums.
- Now tap the add icon (+) to create a new album.
- When you are prompted to enter the name for this album, give the name to the new album.
- Next, select the photos you wish to add to the album.
- Finally, select Done.
How to Sync an Album to Apple Watch
To sync an album to Apple Watch, do the following:
- Open the Apple Watch app on your iPhone.
- Next navigate to My Watch.
- Scroll down and select the Photos app from the list.
- Tap Synced Album.
- Then select your newly created Apple Watch album.
All the photos will automatically sync with your Apple Watch and be available to view, even when your iPhone is out of range. You can also select a preexisting album instead. Indeed, you might prefer the immediacy of syncing with your Camera Roll or Photo Stream for currently added pictures instead. The Apple Watch Photos app is defaulted to your Favorites album.
How to Use Photos App to View a Synced Album
It is perfectly possible to use Photos App to view a synced album: Once you’ve synced an album to Apple Watch, you can view the pictures on your wrist via the Photos app. When you open the app, the first screen will be a collage of all pictures stored in your album. You can rotate the Digital Crown to zoom in.
Tap a picture to view the picture full screen. You can use the Digital Crown to zoom in closer and drag your finger on the screen to pan. You can also Double Tap to fill the screen. Then double-tap again to see the full picture.
You can also browse your album by swiping to the left or right to switch between photos.
You see now that after you have set up and customized your Photos app on Apple Watch, showing off important moments in your life is an amazing and simple process.
- We pay the best price online for old gadget. Sell my Apple Watch online now! Check out our prices and take the right decision!
- Apple Watch: Check the Weather – The Weather app is one of the most useful features on Apple Watch.
- Apple Watch: How to Configure the Phone App – The Phone App enables users to make and take calls using Apple Watch as microphone and speaker.
- Apple Watch: How to Browse and Search the App Store – It is possible to download and install apps from the App Store service provided by Apple.
- Apple Watch Apps: How to control Automatic Downloading – If an app you have already installed on iPhone has an Apple Watch companion app available, iPhone can automatically download that app and install it on Apple Watch.
How to Sync iPhone Photos to Apple Watch [Video]
Video uploaded by iGeeksBlog on November 15, 2015.
CommentsSo empty here ... leave a comment!