The Mail app enables the user to triage his or her e-mail messages on Apple Watch. It is possible to read the text components of the message, but some messages can contain elements that the Mail app cannot display.
Apart from reading messages, you can take three actions with them. Indeed, you can flag a message as important, you can mark a message as unread (even though you have opened it), and you can delete a message.
Apple Watch: How to Read and Manage E-Mail Messages
- Raise your wrist to wake Apple Watch and display watch face.
- Click the Digital Crown to open the Home screen.
- Tap Mail to open the Mail app.
- When the Inbox appears, showing the messages, a blue dot will indicate if there are unread messages in the Inbox.
- Tap the message you want to read, and it will open.
- Turn the Digital Crown clockwise to scroll down, and more of the messages will appear.
- Force-touch the screen to see the Options screen.
- Tap Flag to flag the message for special attention.
- If you want to mark a message as unread, tap Unread.
- Tap Trash to delete the message.
- When the Inbox appears again, a red dot will show the messages you have flagged.
- Turn the Digital Crown to scroll up or down as needed.
- Other messages will appear, and if you swipe a message to the left, the More icon and Trash icon will appear.
- Tap Trash if you want to delete the message and the message will disappear from your Inbox.
- Swipe another message left, and the More icon and the Trash icon will appear again.
- Tap More to open the More screen.
- Tap Flag to flag a message.
- Tap Mark as unread to mark a message as unread.
Why Mark Message As Unread
Experts say that it is helpful to mark a message as unread. In this case you know that you still need to deal with that message. You may decide to glance at a message to see what it concerns, and then leave it for details perusal later.
- You want to switch to a new Apple Watch series but don’t have enough means? We at iGotOffer help you save money for your new purchase. We pay the best price online for your old Apple Watch. Free instant quote, free fully insured shipping, fast and secure payment: Sell used Apple Watch.