Apple Watch lays the icons for its built-in apps and the apps you add in a cluster on the Home screen. Although you can easily navigate the Home screen to see apps, many users prefer to rearrange the apps into their preferred pattern so that they can quickly launch the apps they use most. The apps can be rearranged by using the App Layout screen in the Apple Watch app on iPhone or by working directly on Apple Watch.
How to Rearrange Apps
- On iPhone, press Home and the Home screen will appear.
- On the Home screen, tap Apple Watch to open the Apple Watch app.
- Now tap My Watch to view the My Watch screen.
- Tap App Layout.
- When the App Layout screen appears, tap and hold the icon you want to move. That icon will become mobile.
- Drag the icon where you want it to appear. Release it.
- Repeat the same steps to move other icons.
Note that the changes you make on the App Layout screen appear almost instantly on Apple Watch.
How to Rearrange Icons on Apple Watch Itself
- To rearrange the icons on Apple Watch itself, click the Digital Crown to display the Home Screen.
- Now tap and hold the icon until the icons start to jiggle.
- Tap and drag an icon to move it.
- Click the Digital Crown to end customizing the screen.
- Sell your old Apple Watch. Check on our prices for your Apple Watch 1st series. Sell it now to iGotOffer.com and save money for Apple Watch 2nd series! – Used Apple Watch for sale.