Apple Watch : How to Use the World Clock
On Apple Watch, the World Clock app tracks time in different cities of the world. This app enables the user to see the current time in his or her choice of cities, and display the clock information about the cities the user is interested in. The clock information shows the sunrise time, the sunset time, the time difference from your current time zone, and even an indication of the hours of light and dark.
How to Use the World Clock
- Lift your wrist to wake Apple Watch and display the watch face.
- If your watch face includes the World Clock complication, tap the complication to display the World Clock app, you don’t need to follow the next two lines. But you can also access the World Clock app by tapping the World Clock Glance in Glances.
- If the watch face doesn’t include the World Clock complication, click the Digital Crown to display the Home screen.
- Tap World Clock to view the World Clock screen.
- Now turn the Digital Crown clockwise. Note that you can also scroll the World Clock screen with your finger. The list of cities scrolls.
- Tap the city you want to see, and the city’s screen will appear. You’ll be able to see the time, the time difference, the sunrise and the sunset times.
- Tap World Clock. The list of clocks will appear, and you’ll be able to navigate to other cities.
How to Customize the List of Cities
To choose your World Clock cities and to get the most out of the World Clock app on Apple Watch, you may want to pick up the list of cities from iPhone. To customize the list, you must work in the Clock app on iPhone. The list may be as long as 24 cities to World Clock and you can arrange them in the order you find useful.
- On iPhone, press Home and the Home screen will appear.
- Tap Clock to open the Clock app.
- Tap World Сlock to view the World Clock screen.
- Tap Add (+ sign). The Choose a City screen will appear.
- You can search for a city by tapping Search and then starting to type the city’s name.
- When you tap the city’s first letter, the cities starting with that letter will appear.
- Tap the city and it appears on the World Clock screen.
- Tap Edit, the city list opens for editing.
- You can tap Delete (- sign). Next, tap the textual Delete button. The city will be deleted.
- You can tap the movement handle (three horizontal lines). Drag a city to rearrange the list.
- Tap Done.
A Few Apple Watch App
Set Up for Left-Handers: The Digital Crown isn’t best placed for those folk who wear their watch on the right arm. However, you can have the Apple Watch flip its controls so that the crown works on the bottom left instead of top right. In the iPhone companion app go to General > Watch Orientation and then choose your preferred wrist and Digital Crown position.
Trim Notifications: By default, the Apple Watch will show any notification that appears on your iPhone, but you can turn each one off individually, to quell the digital noise. To do so, in the iPhone’s Apple Watch app menu tap Notifications and scroll down to ‘mirror iPhone alerts from’ and start turning off those annoying offenders.
Re-Open the Last Used App: Switching between apps is easy – you can jump back to the last used app just by double-tapping the Digital Crown.
Customizing the Watch Face: There’s a healthy if not mind-blowing selection of watch faces for the Apple Watch, but they’re helpfully customizable so you can add and remove details (complications) as you wish. Press and hold the watch face to cycle through the selection, and tap Customize to enter an editing mode. Swipe to the right to make the areas that can be customized appear in boxes. Tap the area you want to change, and then use the Digital Crown to scroll through options – this is where those third-party complications can be added. For the minimalist look however, most can be turned off if you prefer the minimalist look.
Put the Apple Watch in Power Reserve Mode: The watch is draining power too fast? Swipe up on the main watch screen to bring up the Control Center. The first icon displays current battery status. Press this to reveal the Power Reserve button.
- We Help You Save Money: Sell your old and used Apple Watch to iGotOffer for the best price online: trade in used Apple Watch.
How To Customize The Clock on the Apple Watch [Video]
Video uploaded by Amanda Woolsey on April 25, 2015.
how do I totally delete the world clock app from my apple 7 wrist phone?