Hundreds of jokes about Apple products can be found when you browse the net. Some of the Apple jokes we find hilarious, even though we are Apple fans. We love a little humor, so we have compiled a list of some of these jokes for you, and we hope that they will make you laugh out loud. We will add other jokes regularly, so we invite you to drop by from time to time to check them out..
Jokes about Apple
- Question: How can you tell which one of your friends has the new gold iPhone?
Answer: Don’t worry, he will let you know
- Question: Why did Steve Jobs live his last moments in regret?
Answer: They say your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. Unfortunately for Steve Jobs, the iPhone 4S didn’t have a Flash player installed!
- Steve Jobs’ funeral will be held next week, after which he will be reburied every year in a slightly better coffin.
- Question: What is written on Steve Jobs’ tombstone?
Answer: iCame, iSaw, iConquered, iLeft, iCameBack, iThinkDifferent, iMac, iPod, iTunes, iPhone, iPad, iCloud, iRIP.
- Question: Why won’t blondes take their iPhones to the bathroom?
Answer: Because they don’t want to give away their IP address!
- Thinking of an iPhone 7 joke? Don’t worry. It’s just a slightly improved iPhone 6 joke,
- A piece of wisdom to meditate on: We live in a world where losing an iPhone is way more dramatic than losing your virginity.
- Question: What’s the difference between a Mac and an Etch-A-Sketch toy? Answer: You don’t have to shake the Mac to clear the screen.
- Why Chalk Slate is better than iPad. – iPad: 9.7” screen; single screen; retina display; 2048 x 1536 resolution; 264 pixels per inch; weight 650 gr; 9.4 mm thickness; 10 hour battery life; 16 GB storage; black or white; price -$499. Chalk Slate: 14.1” screen; dual screen (front & back); natural display; ∞ x ∞ resolution; ∞ pixels per inch; 150 gr; 4 mm thickness; unlimited battery life; unlimited storage; black, white, brown, or gray; price – $2; unbreakable; flexible, stylus (chalk); mosquito swatter; eco-friendly; never gets outdated.
- Apple fan: My new address – iStreet
- Tim Cook reveals Apple’s latest strategy: Today we are launching the new MacBook Pro for $2999; iMac for $1699; MacBook Air for $1299; iMac for $1599; iPad for $599; iPad mini for $499; iPod for $399, and the new iPhone for $899. And, we are launching a new scheme: If you do not have sufficient money to buy all these gadgets, we offer them in exchange for your house!
- A detailed step-by-step guide on “How to fix a Mac?” (source: Oatmeal)
Step 1 – Take your Mac to an Apple store. Did that fix it? No? Then, proceed to step 2.
Step 2 – Buy a new Mac. Overdraw your account. Quietly weep.
- Three Apples that made the world: Eve’s Apple – when the world began; Newton’s Apple in 1687; Steve Job’s Apple in 1976, and the world changed.
- Question: How many Apple users does it take to change a light bulb? Answer: None. When the bulb goes, they just replace the house!
- Question: How many Apple iPhone users does it take to change a light bulb? Answer: 3001. One to do the work and 3000 to go online and complain about the lack of obscure features!
- Question: Why do we need a case for the iPhone? Answer: It doesn’t help with reception, but protects the gadget when you throw it against the wall after dropping a call.
- Question: If Samsung and Apple merge together, what will be the new company called? Answer: Sample!
- Question: What do you call an iPhone that isn’t kidding around? Answer: Dead Siri-ous.
- A piece of wisdom: My iPhone screen is brighter than my future.
- My iPhone seems to be broken. I pressed the ‘home’ button but I’m still at school…
- Three iPhone engineers and three Android engineers are about to board a train to a computer conference. The Android engineers notice that the iPhone engineers bought only one ticket between them. They ask the iPhone engineers how they plan on getting to the conference. “Watch and learn,” one of the opponents tells them. As soon as the train leaves the station, the three iPhone engineers rush from their seats and all squeeze into one restroom. When the conductor comes through the car he knocks on the restroom door and says, “ticket please!” The door cracks open, and one ticket is handed to the conductor. The Android engineers are impressed, and decide that’s what they will do on the trip back. Then, on the return trip, the Android engineers notice that the iPhone engineers haven’t bought any tickets. “How do you plan on getting home without any tickets?,” they ask. “Watch and learn,” they answer. As soon as the train leaves the station, the three Android engineers hurry for the restroom. A few moments later, one of the iPhone engineers gets up from his seat, knocks on the restroom door and says, “ticket please!” The door opens, the iPhone team grabs it, and the three run to another restroom where they wait for a the control to pass.
- apple.com – Official website
- Sell your used Apple product to iGotOffer now! We offer the highest price online for your used gadget!
Apple Engineer Talks about the New 2015 Macbook [Video]
Published by Armando Ferreira on March 11, 2015.