Setting Your Apple Watch Time Ahead
If you are often late for appointments, despite trying your best to be in time, you should try setting the clock ahead. Psychologically, this could help you stay ahead of schedule and be on time. The Apple Watch keeps time perfectly, as it synchronizes to within 50 milliseconds of the global standard time, accordwearableing to internet servers. Therefore, you will never need to adjust the time on the watch.
However, if you are among those users who prefer to display a time ahead of the real time, it is possible to adjust the time using the Set Clock Face Display Time Ahead feature.
Activate on Wrist Raise and Set Clock Face Display Time Ahead
How to Set Clock Face Display Time Ahead
- Lift your wrist to wake the Apple Watch.
- As the watch face appears, click the Digital Crown.
- Now tap Settings on the Home screen.
- When the Settings screen appears, tap Time.
- On the Time screen tap the button under Set Clock Face Display Time Ahead.
- As soon as the Set Clock Face Display Time appears, tap the Digital Crown to set the number of minutes.
- Then tap Set. On the Time screen the number of minutes you set will appear.
- The clock face display time will appear.
Activate on Wrist Raise
The Apple Watch turns its screen off as soon as the user is finished using it. This function has been enabled in order to conserve battery power. You can also configure the Apple Watch to activate the screen when the user raises his or her wrist so they can see the time. It is also possible to configure the Apple Watch to display the last app when you raise your wrist.
Whether the Activate on Wrist Raise feature is turned on or off, the user can tap the screen to wake the Apple Watch.
Configuring Activate on Wrist Raise
- Lift your wrist to wake the Apple Watch.
- Click the Digital Crown.
- On the Home screen, tap Settings.
- Now, tap General.
- Tap Activate on Wrist Raise on the General screen.
- Set the Wrist Raise switch to On by changing its position (sliding it to the right). Note that to conserve battery power you can turn Activate on Wrist Raise off.
- Turn the Digital Crown clockwise to scroll down the screen and as soon as you see the Resume To section, tap Clock Face or Last Used App as needed.
Note that you will not find the option to set the Apple Watch clock behind, unlike with traditional watches. This means that the user can only set the time forward on their Apple Watch. There are many ways users can customize their Apple Watch, such as changing and customizing the watch faces (you can quickly switch among a selection of watch faces, including analog faces and digital faces, between lively or impassive faces, as well as between simple or very complex), adding the Apple logo to the watch clock face, using many different versions of a watch face, personalizing the watch band, and more. However, setting the Apple Watch clock behind, is not one of these features.
Finally, don’t forget about the Apple Watch storage and usage functionalities. Users can see how much storage is free on the Apple Watch, and thus make sure the device does not run out of space. It is easy for a user to see a list of apps and the space each app occupies. The Apple Watch app on the iPhone enables users to see their storage and how much standby the Apple Watch has had since its last full charge. Users can also see how much time their Apple Watch would have if it was used in Power Reserve Mode.
If you are thinking about updating your Apple Watch software, you should keep in mind that it always helps to install any software updates that Apple releases as quickly as possible, to keep the Apple Watch running smoothly. Updated software usually contains fixes for problems and may also contain useful new features or improve battery life on your device. To update the Apple Watch, you can use the Apple Watch app on your iPhone to check for new software, and install it on your watch. Don’t forget that to install an update, the Apple Watch should be charged to at least 50 percent. It must also be connected to its charger, and be within range of your iPhone.
- Asking yourself “where can I sell my used Apple Watch?: You’ve come to the right place, as we at iGotOffer buy your old and used Apple Watches for the best price online: Sell my Apple Watch online now.
- Essential moves – how to navigate quickly among different Apple Watch faces.
- Apple Watch’s Glances – features that provide access to apps and display chunks of useful information.
- How to lock, unlock and restart Apple Watch.
- Pair the devices – how to pair your Apple Watch with your iPhone.
- Runtime of the battery – how to extend Apple Watch run-time of the battery.
- How to choose and customize Watch Face.
- How to erase Apple Watch – what to do if you need to erase Apple Watch and restore it from backup.
CommentsSo empty here ... leave a comment!