It is perfectly possible to browse photos stored on Apple Watch. You can enjoy these photos you have synced to the device. You can zoom out to get an overview of any picture. You can scroll up and down to locate and view the photos you are looking for. Then you can open a photo for viewing full screen. You can even view larger photos, if you choose to zoom in further. You can also quickly move from one photo to another. Here is our text about syncing the photographs: How to Choose Which Photos to Sync to Apple Watch.
How to Browse Your Photos
- Lift your wrist and the watch face will appear as Apple Watch awakens.
- Click the Digital Crown to display the Home screen.
- Tap Photos, and the Photos app will open, showing photo thumbnails. Normally, the Photos app displays thumbnails at first. If the Photos app displays a photo full screen at first, turn the Digital Crown counterclockwise to display the thumbnails.
- Swipe up to scroll down, and other thumbnails will appear.
- Turn the Digital Crown clockwise, and the Photos app will zoom the photos larger.
- Drag the zoomed view to display the photo you want to view, next tap that photo, and the photo will appear full screen.
- Swipe left or right, and the next photograph will appear.
- Turn the Digital Crown clockwise. The Photos app zooms in on the photo, and you’ll see the details.
- Double-tap the photo., and the Photos app will zoom out to display the photo full screen.
- Turn the Digital Crown counterclockwise to display the photo thumbnails.
- Tap the photo you want to see next, and the photo will appear full screen.
How to Display Photos From the Photos App on Apple Watch On an Apple TV?
You can use iPhone to play photos to Apple TV. All the photos stored on Apple Watch are synced from iPhone. The smartphone contains higher-resolution versions of the photos than Apple Watch does.
- Sell your old Apple Watch. We pay the best price online for your old gadget. Check on our prices for your Apple Watch 1st series. Sell it now to iGotOffer.com and save money for Apple Watch 2nd series!