The Phone App enables users to make and take calls using Apple Watch as microphone and speaker. By working on the Phone screen in the Apple Watch screen on iPhone you can configure the phone app on Apple Watch to use the same alerts settings as the Phone app on iPhone or to use custom alerts settings. You can turn the sound and heptic feedback for the ringtone on or off.
How to Configure the Phone App
- Press Home on iPhone to display the Home screen.
- Tap Apple Watch to open the Apple Watch app.
- Tap My Watch to open the My Watch screen.
- Now tap Phone (by default, Phone uses the Mirror My Phone setting.
- To customize Phone alerts, tap Custom. Otherwise go directly to the line about setting the Sound and the Ringtone.
- Set the Show Alerts switch On to see alerts for phone calls.
- In the Alert area, set the Sound switch to On, to receive sound notifications.
- In the Alerts area, set the Haptic switch to On to receive notifications via vibrations.
- In the Ringtone area, set the Sound switch to On to make the phone ring for incoming calls.
- In the same Ringtone area, set the Haptic switch to On to receive vibrations for incoming calls.
- We help you save money as we offer the best way to recycle your old electronic watch. Sell your used Apple Watch to iGotOffer for the best price online: Apple Watch sale. Get the highest price for your old electronic device.