In this article we will walk you through choosing the iPad model numbers. Apple introduced the first iPad on April 3, 2010. Since that, every iPad generation and type added something new to the specifications of the device. For example, the iPad 2 reduced the thickness of the device, and the iPad 3rd generation added a Retina Display. The iPad Air reduced the thickness even more and the iPad Air 2 added the Touch ID fingerprint sensor, among other features.
iPad Model Numbers
As all iPads look more or less the same for an inexperienced eye, you may need some help in identifying iPad models (for example, if you decide to sell an old iPad and the potential buyer asks your about the type of your device). The easiest way to find out which model you have is by looking at the model number printed on the back cover of the iPad. Just look there and consult this list of model numbers to determine what model you have:
- Apple iPad Support: Manuals, User Guides, iOS and Apple Accessories Information
- Getting Ready to Sell iPad Online
- If your eyes are on new faster iPad and you look for good hands to adopt your used one, contact us. We offer the best price for your old gadget: Sell my used iPad online now for top dollar!
- Check IMEI – Trying to check IMEI/MEID/ESN for iPhone, iPad, cell Phone, tablet or any other device? You can find complete IMEI history on iGotOffer’s website. We update the database every day. The access is free.
- iCloud Check – You don’t know if your “Find My iPad” status is ON or OFF? Visit iGotOffer.com to get instantly all the information. All Apple devices with IMEI number are supported (iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch).
Apple iPad (2018) review [Video]
Video published by The Verge on April 3, 2018